Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Attack Mode
Shadow Worlds: Classic > Разработка > Предложения по игре
Krein
Hey there i have thought of a nice little idea, instead of having to shift + left click to target a mob/player, maybe add a attack mode ?

Define attack mode: hit alt + a changes you to atk mode which then a simple right click you target a mob/player. And for magic atk hit alt + m to right click and target for magic

Being a foreign player we deal with extreme lag issues compared with the russiand population, this would benefit the both of us

---------------------------------------------

Привет я думал о миленький идеей, вместо того, чтобы Shift + левый щелчок, чтобы предназначаться для моб / игрок, может быть, добавить режим атаки?

Определить режим атаки: хит Alt + изменения, игнорируя режим, который затем простым правым щелчком целевой Mob / игрока. И к магии атаки ударил Alt + M кликнуть правой кнопкой мыши и мишень для магии

Будучи иностранным игроком мы имеем дело с особой проблемы отставания по сравнению с населением russiand, это пойдет на пользу нам обоим
antok
It is simpler to make physical attack on the left click on the character, and magic attack on the right. To remove attack hit shift (or alt) + a click. I already thought of it, but it not so easily becomes as it seems.
Probably in the future I will make it. Now there are many more important tasks
Krein
nps thanks for reply smile.gif
Yolkin
Don't u think, that it was made in his way to avoid missclicks with attack mode? Example - blacksmiths' society: u clock where u want to go, but with such a simple system u'll start attacking another char, as he's right below the place u want to go to. What'd be really, really, REALLY useful - is to make it possible to change controls. Shift+click for attack I understand, but alt+s instead of just S for sit is ridiculous ):
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Русская версия IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.