Shadow-Worlds Classic

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Greetings, привет
Alpha
сообщение 23.7.2012, 20:09
Сообщение #1

Синий тролль

Из: Wonderland

Hello those of you who are able to interpret my mighty words.

This post is just to get the English Forum started.

I am ~Chrome~ from Chucks shadow worlds,
Future King of you.
IP Banned from SW.de for being perhaps '' too good at PvP '' rolleyes.gif or too sexy.
Myself and my team killed the greatest of his server and now, although they have quit I have came here myself to kill your greatest, and waste hours of precious life to do so )

So far there are only 3 of us aussies playing, we are not '' чертов американский ''. We are Australians, hence we are 3 rediculously handsome blokes and very well hung.

We do not eat Kangaroo 3 times a day, nobody I know enjoys 'shrimp on the barbie', we like our cones thumbied and yes dingo's do steal our babies.

A few things i have noticed in my 1 week of playing that may or may not be out of order are the following;

For any player unable to read Russian, registration in forums is difficult unless using a translator. English version of the site needs to be updated with links fixed, with a corresponding english text email as verification for the forum account.

The readability of item descriptions/maps/quests are loosely accurate but fairly easy to understand when selecting english text at the login interface.
Im not sure if these things are supposed to be like this but;
Troll's Land = Trollend.
Bonus from SWC on item sales to vendors (+70%?) is missleading for example, trolls axe normally = 10g but quoted 70g on EoS with PA, however only 10 gold is recieved once sold.

Perks seem to be fairly solid, im not sure why but (initiation) + 6 Wisdom when stacked with Entering the Shadow +4 Wisdom & Magic doesnt give a +10 bonus it gives +8, for example Human; 6 base wisdom + entering the shadow + initiation should equal 16 Total wisdom = Dem vix, alide atego and so on.
-A new player needing the basic spells must buy a PA,
waste a point on a stat the class does not ''need''
or buy a tattoo which gives +10 Wisdom for 10,000 gold which is a lot for a nub.
Error or purpose im not sure but the english version (if its any different) of perks must be assessed.

Also I have found that 10 strength from perks bonus = + 1 extra damage on defence, +2 extra on mid and extra +3 damage on attack on a similar opposing character, perhaps the + value of perk stats (and maybe item attributes) are weaker than solid levelling Base Stats?

Shield however is a little more strange as i trained from 46 to 73 with 10 green rats in about 8 hours, noticing that 'different' rok based items (such as +1 defence rat & zombie drop items) with the same (+1 defence) can be removed with > Different < Damage Results, which was strange because the stats are the same but criticals and mean damage from the rats can vary quite alot.

Apparently the character creation page that is in english is faulty but i think? Race attributes vary depending on profession? such as +5 % axe for warrior dwarf etc...

or something similar, these should be stated in some kind of starter tutorial ~in both languages~ so a player can sculpt his character to fit the exact purpose of its creation, maybe even a map of Mortum and its portals location and approximate level reccomendation as at level 15 i wandered north from rats and red zombies into a strong lvl 40+? zombie that Dark Tree'd me and killed me in a connecting map >.> ы

Also Creating a Premium Account may be difficult for Americanos or anyone else due too the page not being translated and use of webmoney instead of our traditional Paypal, which at this time isn't too much of an issue considering any filthy elite player will pay $6.50 for a small sum of gold in exchange for a Premium account.

Im still new to this server/version i dont expect any formal replies, i dont know what formulas are to be kept secret but i will record anything I think can be improved as I progress.

All Heil mighty Afk ................. (л_п)// !!!!!!!!!!!!

-Elite has No Future-

Axa you козел, soon you and you're allied guild will kneel like peasant's

Сообщение отредактировал Alpha - 23.7.2012, 20:53

+Цитировать сообщение

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему