Shadow-Worlds Classic

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Gm's, Frank this is direct to you and Antok, reply
Alpha
сообщение 14.11.2012, 5:36
Сообщение #1

Синий тролль

Из: Wonderland

Where to start?

#1 Today in Karend we were followed by Inkvizitor as we chased DJ, why is a GM vixing/following us?

#2 GM's are invisible, why do my enemies have INVISIBLE characters to watch me with, to assist in PvP/ any situations?

#3 I was Banned for calling a GM (who was FOLLOWING us invisibly) a rat, what do we have silence for? 1 day ban for calling a RAT GM a RAT?

----Antok/Frank agreed Rat isn't bannable months ago, why am I banned?---- // Inkvizitor has his own rules? >>DJ you are a RAT <<

-He can Ban me for something barely worth a silence?
-He can follow us around a Map on a Gm char for his own benefit as a player?
This is good GM behavior???

Direct question to you frank, why are you giving these people GM chars again and again?

Lets go through DJ's past to see why he deserves a GM char;

- Deleted from SW.com for Crashing people with a Lag program (ping bomb)

# Started here in EoS, 1st cheat was getting a full bugged Monk set (frank removed it)
# 2nd cheat, gold bug in karend (he designed the map to have personal bugs for him, frank fixed bug, no punishment)
# 3rd cheat he got a full priest set the 1st day it was released - (frank removed the priest set)
# 4, Slon and Dj were found to be Afk training 5-7 hours at (bugged) Skell archers, No bans.. (2 GM's Afk training+ bug abusing?? да Frank didnt ban them or remove skills gained)
- Slon and DJ lost GM chars (Eos_gm (dj), Joint (slon) after we wrote in forums..

^^^^^^^^^^^ So Why does the BIGGEST CHEATER IN THE GAME have Another GM CHAR after all of this cheating?? Xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaaaaaaaaaa its a fcking joke Frank?? give cheaters GM characters? ыыыыыыыыыыыыыы

And this same mass cheater has an INVISIBLE GM CHAR and uses it to FOLLOW AFK GUILD without us KNOWING, XAXAXAXAXXAAXAXAX FRANK JAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA???????

Hooow Can We Play This Game when the GM's are the cheaters??

Like Kiya, Joint, Eos_GM, Zzz, Inkvizitor is ABUSING THE GM CHARACTER, even worse WE CANT SEE HIM WHEN HE DOES IT only fking dem vix's !

#1 Unban Alpha
#2 Check the logs, remove Inkvizitor
#3 DONT GIVE CREED another GM, they have PROVEN they are all cheaters, bug abusers, afk trainers and rats.

We as a guild promise you frank, 1 more cheating GM and we will all Quit your game, Your EoS server is already declining in players, it WILL die.

+Цитировать сообщение

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему